WORKING GROUP CO-CHAIRS
Alongside representatives from CryptoUK, the group will also initially be co-chaired by EY. Any additional members who would like to support as additional co-chairs, can nominate themselves when registering for the group. Opportunities to lead agreed workstreams following the initial meeting and objective setting session will also be open to all members to support.
ABOUT THIS WORKING GROUP
We are convening a CryptoUK Working Group to look at some of the key issues, challenges and opportunities facing our sector in relation to financial crime.
The group will meet on a regular basis to look at a broad range of topics that relate to financial crime. This may also potentially lead to a number of smaller sub-groups being established to concentrate on some of the areas members of the group identify as being the most relevant and timely.
Some initial areas proposed for discussion in the group are as follows:
- The pending implementation of the FATF Travel Rule
- Sanctions compliance and screening
- Establishing a robust customer onboarding and KYC process – common challenges and solution
- The blockchain alert investigations process
- Financial Crime Governance
- DeFi and DEX financial crime risks and challenges - risk mitigation for the KYC process.
- Transaction monitoring framework
- Data quality framework
Please click here to express your interest in joining this group.
SOLUTIONS PROVIDED BY CRYPTOUK MEMBERS
The following CryptoUK members provide Travel Rule solutions. Whilst they are valued members of our community CryptoUK is not liable or accountable for the solutions provided by our members. Please conduct your own due diligence before purchasing.