Implications for the Industry , Recovery of Funds, Risk Mitigation, Best Practices & Regulatory Response
The fall of the third-largest cryptocurrency exchange has left the Web3 industry, its consumers and regulators reeling. In this session our panel of experts will share their insights on some of the biggest questions raised by the events of the past month.
- Will FTX’s 1.2 million customers, over 80,000 in the UK alone, ever be able to recover their funds?
- What has happened to the funds stolen in the FTX hack?
- How far will the ‘crypto contagion’ spread and what does this mean for the industry?
- How can future risk be mitigated?
- How are regulators responding and could the collapse have been prevented by greater coordination between them?
- How is and should the industry respond?
Simmons & Simmons
Chief Executive Officer
Global Digital Asset & Cryptocurrency Association
Co Head & Co Founder
Due Diligence Services
Director of Operations