CryptoUK is committed to maintaining an accessible website
- ensuring that this website achieves “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
- ensuring that all new information on the website will achieve “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
- including accessibility when we procure 3rd-party systems or upgrades to existing systems.
We have undertaken the following actions to ensure equal access to our services from our website:
- Wherever possible, we use live text instead of graphics to reduce the download time of pages and increase your control.
- We assess all live text against an accessibility checker prior to publishing on the website.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour. This does not mean that colours are not used to organise information, instead it means there are also other, non-colour dependent ways of doing so.
- Our pages are designed so that they are without horizontal scrollbars.
- All images, where appropriate, have an alternative text attribute. This means that when an image is conveying important information its content is described with an alternative text. If an image is used for decorative purposes only, the text attribute for the image will be left blank.
- The style of navigation remains consistent through the websites.
- We have attempted to comply with the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
We are committed to a process of ongoing improvement and are working to ensure all content is developed under the guidelines outlined above.
For help with making your computer easier to use, you can find a number of resources on the AbilityNet website
If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback on how we can improve your online experience, please do not hesitate to contact us